During the last century, no other factor has influenced urban development stronger than transportation. In response, Wyssplan devotes a lot of effort to this domain.
City development is dependant on accessibility and our objective is to devise transport systems that generate powerful city-development. We integrate commercial and civic activities with transportation to create user-friendly city-scapes. High level of urban activities and good transport access enhance each other to mutual benefit.
Transport planning projects include:
- Cable Car to Gunung Machinchang, Langkawi, Malaysia
- Birdpark Monorail, Singapore
- Feasibility of Aerobus Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Transperth System Map, Australia
- Monorail Colombus Ohio, USA
- Singapore Bus Map, Singapore
- Singapore MRT Study, Singapore
- Transport Terminals in Metro Manila, The Philippines
- Urban Consequences of LRT, The Philippines
- Metrorail Feasibility Line 2 Manila, The Philippines
- Tuen Mun LRT, Hong Kong